Sometimes I find it difficult to get started on a quilt project. Perhaps you have a similar problem? Here's a few tips that have worked for me:
- Make something small. I usually make Artist Trading Cards with left-over scraps of fabric.
- Sort out a shelf of fabric from your stash.
- Cut out one block. Then sew it.
- Read a patchwork magazine.
- Use your favourite colours on a Quizzle to make your perfect quilt pattern. Then try changing the shades to make variations.
Do you have any tips? Please leave them in a comment, so we can all help each other!